Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Halloween











 I know I am a little delayed on posting these pictures but our friends took some on their camera and I know he got some good family shots, so I was waiting on those.  (I'll post them when I get them).  Anyway I had a great birthday.  I worked in the morning and then worked out.  I practiced a bit for the Water in Motion classes that I am not teaching but after all of that, I picked up the kids from school and got ready for a dinner out with friends.  We went to Genghis Grill, which I love and had a nice dinner.  Then we all split my favorite cake for dessert before trick or treating.

YUMMY!!!


F the gymnast


A the gorilla and J the fireman



Our three kids ready for Halloween




Sweet little A (our friends baby) 



 A and his best buddy



The kids checking through all of their loot!!





1 comment:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Aww they looked so cute! J made an awesome fireman. =)