Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Sweet Pea's 8th Birthday
Today is our precious Sweet Pea's 8th Birthday. She adds so much to our family and I am so glad God blessed us with her. F is a great student in school and does really well. Her grade point average is 99%. She has lots of friends and loves her teacher, dance class and recess. When she's not in school she's still playing soccer and doing gymnastics. She's very competitive and loves to participate in both sports. She sings in the kids choir at church and whenever we do have free time she likes to play teacher, read books and play with her dolls. F is very talkative, loves babies and likes to irritate her brothers. :} She loves girly things like long hair, nails, and jewelry but can hang with the boys very well. We love our little sweet pea.
I decided to surprise her and decorate her room door with balloons. Unfortunately, it didn't' turn out as I expected. She got up at 6:30 to go to the bathroom and in her sleeping slumber she walked through her doorway and when the balloons touched her head, she freaked out, got scared and ran back into bed. She started screaming so I ran into room and found her with her head under her covers. I told her they were just balloons and when she looked up with both started laughing. She said that she couldn't see the balloons and was afraid of the shadows. So anyway after she realized what they were, she was very happy and grateful for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Happy Birthday F!! We love you so much! That is a hilarious balloon story. =)
If I were her, I'd just curl up in a ball and start crying. I don't like balloons one bit, I've been afraid of them since I can remember. LOL
Post a Comment