Where in the world did 2011 go? For me it just flew by. Once October hits, I start planning for the slew of holidays but they still seem so far away. Now I'm looking back and thinking, "Where did the time go??" Well here is to 2012.
New Years we had several families over and all had a really good time. I have really been slacking with taking pictures lately so I don't have that many at all. I did have great intentions of taking all kinds of fun pictures but no dice, I got one of most of the group, not all paying attention. :} So here it is:

Like I said, we had a total of 4 families over on New Years, 21 total. 8 adults and yes.... 13 kids!! But it was awesome and the kids played so well together. We had a ton of food and ate, relaxed and chatted. The men played some video games and then the adults all gathered for a VERY long game of Mexican train that took us through the New Year. It was really fun and R was the winner. The kids jumped on the trampoline, played with A's cars and trains and also played some video games. We had intended to make SMORE'S but with all of the other food we had we just never got around to it. Most everyone left at around 1 but a few stayed around til the wee hours of the morning. It was so fun to just chat and hang out. We finally went to bed around 4 (Yeah I know, I haven't seen that time of the night in a LONG time) and luckily we all slept in. It was such a wonderful night spent with family and friends.

We're hoping that this year includes more travel, time spent with family and friends, laughter, learning and fun. Hope you all have a blessed, safe and healthy 2012!!
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a great night! You haven't stayed up that late since you were here with me, lol. =)
Post a Comment