Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 9th Anniversary!!

Today R and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 9 years already. We kept it pretty simple this year and just went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants with some friends of ours who also have their anniversary on the same day. Happy Anniversary, Honey!!!!

3 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS! Congratulations, we love you guys and look forward to wtching you go through many more years of happiness together. We love you guys!

P.S. i like your new background. =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guy's had a WONDERFUL Day...Misty

The Olson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I can not believe it has been 9 years! Where did the time go! I hope that your day together was special! Many more years of HAPPINESS to you both! By the way I have heard that place to eat is GREAT!