Friday, February 20, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance


Last night R and F went to the annual Daddy Daughter Dinner Dance.  They both had so much fun last year and have pretty much counted down the days until this years.  F asked about it ALL of the time and couldn't wait to go again.  They had a nice dinner together and then spent the night dancing away.  She must have her daddy wrapped around her finger because the rumor is that R was ACTUALLY out on the floor dancing.  (I can't even get him to do that with me)  They did the chicken dance, cupid shuffle (my fav.), macarena etc...  Both had a great night and it is such a special night for them to be together. 
Do you like her nails?  She recently got Lee Press on nails and LOVES them.  She was so adamant to wear them to the dance.  :}



2 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Those pictures are precious. I LOVE the last one of F, I bet you could print and frame that one. =)

Ok, it is on my calendar, D & R are gonna have to go together with the girls next year. David Holmes wants to go and take Angelina too. Maybe we can get Rollie to take Ruth. Wouldn't that be so cute, then all us Mom's could have a night out. =)

Anonymous said...

I love the very last Picture of F, it's so cute!! I also love her Nail's...Misty