Friday, January 23, 2009

Lion King

Last night I took J and F out for a special "date-night" to dinner and see the Broadway musical Lion King.  My Mom gave it to us as a special X-mas present and we all loved it!!!!  I loved the show and all of its color, songs and animals and it was so fun to see the excitement in the kids. We were seated at the end of a row so we got to see all of the animals pass right past us.  SOO fun!!  J LOVED Simon and Pumbaa and F loved the zebras (of course) and little Simba. 


J and his best bud-  we didn't know it but they ended up going on the same night. 
This is kids... I am TRYING to get a nice pic of them with poster, but they decided to pose a little different than what I was thinking.  :}

4 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

What a fun and special night! I can't wait till A gets a little older, so we too can do stuff like that. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sound's like so much fun...Misty

Anonymous said...

Sound's like so much fun...Misty

Anonymous said...

OMG! Great pictures.. Faith is sooo much energy.. what a doll..

Looks like they had so much fun!

Love to all
Amyk