Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As most of you know, I NEVER dress up for Halloween because it is my B-day so I feel I don't need to.  :}  Unfortunately, this year our neighbors had a party and he said I had to dress up because it wasn't actually on Halloween.  OK, OK.... so I did.  Anyway, here are the pictures.  R and I dressed up as a nurse and Dr.  It was a fun night and fun to see all of the different costumes. 

R and I and our neighbors.  

4 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

The kids look really cute. Glad you had fun. Can't wait for Halloween. =)

Our 3 Monkees said...

Oops I posted the wrong comment, you guys look so CUTE!! S you are HOT! Although, I am a little angry that your neighbors got you to dress up and in all the years we have been friends you have never done it with me. You owe me BIG time!

Anonymous said...

Thank's for sharing the Picture's, You make a great Nurse...Misty

Anonymous said...

I cannot beleive you went out in public in that out fit.. so whitty whew, whitty whew!! You look great!

I'm gonna now see if I can put my head on your body and send it out as me ;)

Love ya!
Amyk