Sunday, February 10, 2008

GG came for a visit


Making caramel rolls with GG




Grandma and I at the German dinner
A giving GG a kiss
B and GG at Garcia's  YUM!!!


Last week GG was in town and we had so much fun (as we always do).  As much as we try not to plan a lot of things, the week always ends up filling up fast and goes by even faster.  Some of the things we were able to squeeze in were a German dinner at church, J's soccer game where he scored several goals just for her, A's B-day party, F's gymnastics, bagels and coffee, lunch with B and several homemade desserts.  YUM!!  We always have such a wonderful time and I (we all are) so lucky that we are able to spend time together.  Love you GG!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound's like you all had a great time...Misty

Our 3 Monkees said...

I didn't get any CARMEL ROLLS!!! So not fair! We feel pretty special that we got to see GG while she was in town.