We have been so busy since the move with lots of visitors so sorry I haven't been more on top of the posts and pictures. Here are just a few random pictures that I have taken lately. The first one is of A showing off his bulldog shirt for Aunt A. The second is of baby A when they came and visited for dinner. She is such a cutie and is moving around so much now. The last one is of F and her cousin just playing around. They get along so well together and always seem to have a great time. My Mom and Aunt came to visit and I have a ton of pictures from that so I will post more soon.
Welcome to our family website. Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing what we are up to. Feel free to stop by and look as often as you'd like and leave comments when you want. For the privacy of our family we will be using abbreviations. Hopefully I can stay up on all of the postings. :} PS. You can click on the picture if you want to enlarge it.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Random pictures
We have been so busy since the move with lots of visitors so sorry I haven't been more on top of the posts and pictures. Here are just a few random pictures that I have taken lately. The first one is of A showing off his bulldog shirt for Aunt A. The second is of baby A when they came and visited for dinner. She is such a cutie and is moving around so much now. The last one is of F and her cousin just playing around. They get along so well together and always seem to have a great time. My Mom and Aunt came to visit and I have a ton of pictures from that so I will post more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The picture of A is so cute! I bet Aunt A loves it. =)
Post a Comment